|WikiProject Mathematics||(Rated Start-class, Mid-priority)|
|WikiProject Japan||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Obviously this article needs to be filled out with more details of the timeline of discoveries. It could also use the social context - I hear a new "pay as you go" school system in Japan influenced development. -- Beland (talk) 00:56, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
These were added by someone who presumably believed that articles about these subjects would be helpful.
- Idai, the custom of adding very hard problems at the end of wasan books
- Enri (a Japanese analogon to the western calculus)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Japanese mathematics. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110930035409/http://science.icu.ac.jp/srr/Rep/GS-0305.pdf to http://science.icu.ac.jp/srr/Rep/GS-0305.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.