|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Oregon||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
This tag simply means the article isn't up to Wikipedia standards regarding showing the subject's notability. To do so it needs to have some better citations to reliable sources. Things like write ups in regional and national press do a lot towards this end. Katr67 18:31, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
- I know that the article has been updated with lots of third party references to support the idea that Jahn meets the notability requirement. However, the result is that the article now reads like the blurbs on the back of the book (or on a movie poster) instead of having the writing of an encyclopedic article. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 23:30, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- With all due respect:
- Thank you for your suggestion. When you feel an article needs improvement, please feel free to make those changes. Wikipedia is a wiki, so anyone can edit almost any article by simply following the Edit this page link at the top. The Wikipedia community encourages you to be bold in updating pages. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes — they're likely to be found and corrected quickly. If you're not sure how editing works, check out how to edit a page, or use the sandbox to try out your editing skills. New contributors are always welcome. You don't even need to log in (although there are many reasons why you might want to). Katr67 03:17, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Jeff Jahn. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090703205023/http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1248/is_10_95/ai_n25439329/ to http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1248/is_10_95/ai_n25439329
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.