|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I think a section on Jermaines part in the Piston-Pacers Brawl that took place in November 2004. (I'm sure most if not all of you remember this.) He did strike a fan, and almost got hit by a chair that was thrown at him. He was suspended for 25 games (later shortened to 15.)
DK08 11/4/06 18:14 2006
Trade to Toronto Raptors
Jermaine O'Neal was recently traded to the Toronto Raptors and that is not reflected in this article. He now plays for the Toronto Raptors. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Marx99 (talk • contribs) 15:56, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- The reason why is because the trade is still pending.--Reezy (talk) 22:52, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
- I changed this page to reflect that trade. It was announced in the Indianapolis Star and on pacers.com that the trade is official. In addition, the Pacers received their draft picks from Toronto upon completion of the deal, which we all know they received. The article has been updated to reflect that fact and we can change it back should any more news arise. Compdude512 (talk) 17:44, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
2005-06 and 2006-07 seasons
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Jermaine O'Neal. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jermaine_oneal/bio.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090215212758/http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/david_aldridge/02/13/heatraptorstrade.20090213/index.html to http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/david_aldridge/02/13/heatraptorstrade.20090213/index.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100103180648/http://usabasketball.com/news.php?news_page=mwc_2002 to http://www.usabasketball.com/news.php?news_page=mwc_2002
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080909121842/http://www.usabasketball.com/news.php?news_page=mtoa_2003 to http://www.usabasketball.com/news.php?news_page=mtoa_2003
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.