|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to multiple WikiProjects. Click [show] for further details.|
Fair use rationale for Image:Jessy Schram.jpg
Image:Jessy Schram.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 07:15, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one article was rated and this bot brought all the other ratings up to at least that level. BetacommandBot 17:09, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- Wait a second. Is this imdb entry a hoax. I can not find her on www.flickr.com in a New York Times Search. Either it is a hoax or this actress has made a concerted effort to keep herself off of the internet. I can't believe there are no WP:RS to be found. Maybe it should be deleted.--TonyTheTiger (t/c/bio/WP:CHICAGO/WP:LOTM) 04:04, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- TV.com and IMDB are reliable sources. Just because you think some entry may be a hoax doesn't make them unreliable--you'd firstly need a more reliable source to prove the hoax. And your own WP:OR on photo-sharing sites and such definitely doesn't count as a WP:RS in the first place--definitely not a more reliable source than IMDB or TV.com. (PS. I have no problem finding her on the NY Times site, flickr, or photobucket.) Removing template until an acceptable reason is given for having it. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 00:31, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Is 2013 Riding Shotgun Abby from Riding Shotgun (comics)? If so, the title should link to the article, and the notes should point out the short was a cartoon she was voice acting, not a live-action thing in which she appeared. Also, has that short ever actually been on TV, or only online? Maybe list it separately from her television roles, or at least add a note that it's an online exclusive? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 06:23, 29 February 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Jessy Schram. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090123013458/http://www.maxim.com/Americanpiejessyschram/video/945.aspx to http://www.maxim.com/Americanpiejessyschram/video/945.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.