|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Outdoor use or personal hygiene?
The intro says it's for outdoor use, but then it says it was licensed to a load of brands that are mostly known for personal hygiene products, and further down it says doctors used to bath people in it.
Can someone fix this, or if it's all correct then please add an explanation. (Maybe it was in baths in 1888, in personal hygiene products in 1988, and only in outdoor use nowadays?) Gronky (talk) 18:27, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- I've changed t to what I'm pretty sure it actually meant to say - "external use only" - i.e., not to be swallowed or used on cuts. Grutness...wha? 08:32, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Jeyes Fluid. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111008013046/http://www.jeyesprofessional.co.uk/Colgate-Palmolive/View-all-products.html to http://www.jeyesprofessional.co.uk/Colgate-Palmolive/View-all-products.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110825114611/http://www.jeyesprofessional.co.uk/Cussons/View-all-products.html to http://www.jeyesprofessional.co.uk/Cussons/View-all-products.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110512023514/http://tribepr.com/News-views/News/April-2011/Jeyes-Fluid-makes-TV-debut.aspx to http://tribepr.com/News-views/News/April-2011/Jeyes-Fluid-makes-TV-debut.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.