Talk:Jisei (video game series)
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I propose that the articles for Kansei and Yousei be merged into the article for Jisei. The content in all three articles is too short seperately, but can easily be combined into a substantial article on the series. —017Bluefield (talk) 16:58, 6 July 2013 (UTC)
- Sure, why not. The merged article can be titled Jisei series.-- Brainy J ~✿~ (talk) 18:37, 6 July 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, then… Wait, how do we rename this article again? It's been a while since I last did it. :/ —017Bluefield (talk) 23:19, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
- Nevermind. -_- —017Bluefield (talk) 06:36, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
- Support. The series has the same gameplay for each title, and same core list of characters, and titles are part of a five part series. If each installment has a significantly different game story, game engine or gameplay, like a Final Fantasy or Grandia, or if it gets to be heavily detailed like Steins;Gate then you can consider spinning out the individual articles. -AngusWOOF (talk) 06:13, 11 July 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Jisei (video game series). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130725212940/http://www.sakevisual.com/about.html to http://www.sakevisual.com/about.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130411120648/http://www.vnsnow.com/best-ofs.html to http://www.vnsnow.com/best-ofs.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130412061408/http://www.vnsnow.com/yousei.html to http://www.vnsnow.com/yousei.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.