I'll take up this review as part of the chain of Paralympians submitted in past few days. I mainly focus on copy editing issues. Given the size of these articles the GAR itself should not take too long so I will leave down some initial comments on these articles within 48 hours. I'm sorry if I'm reviewing too many of your articles, Hawkeye! ☠ Jaguar ☠ 23:18, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
- Is it reasonably well written?
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
Wow. She's not that much older than me!
- "Joany Badenhorst (born 10 August 1994) Australian Paralympian who was selected to compete..." - this doesn't make sense. Is this lead missing a "is a"? Joany Badenhorst (born 10 August 1994) is a Australian Paralympian who was selected to compete
- "After the accident, she was fitted with a prosthetic leg and came second in the school 100 metres event" - what school event?
- "She narrowly missed qualifying for the Australian athletics team for the 2012 London Games" - why did she not qualify for the London Olympics? And is this referring to the 2012 Summer Oympic games or the 2012 Summer Paralympic games?
The reason why this review is so short is because I corrected a couple of minor grammar/syntax problems in the Personal and Career sections. If those remaining points above can be addressed, then this article could pass the GAN. I've done my usual check of these Paralympian articles so I won't repeat myself! I'll put this on hold for a week. This is also the last Australian Paralmypian to be reviewed! ☠ Jaguar ☠ 21:04, 25 April 2014 (UTC)