|WikiProject Biography / Sports and Games||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Football||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I heard a story once that he was travelling down from Scotland for an England match, was stopped by the police for some reason or other, and when they asked him what he was doing he said in a thick Scottish accent, "I play centre forward for England". Surprisingly they didn't believe him and he almost got arrested. I'll try and get a reference for this, assuming it is actually true. — sjorford++ 11:23, 8 September 2006 (UTC)
- Nicky Campbell wrote about this once in the Guardian. Jmorrison230582 (talk) 16:30, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
- Here is the article. Jmorrison230582 (talk) 21:51, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Joe Baker. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070928082308/http://users.quista.net/fraserp/Season87-88/bakers.htm to http://users.quista.net/fraserp/Season87-88/bakers.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.