|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Is it, I wonder, appropriate to mention some of his controversial involvements?
I found one small quote (relating to a chocolate bar advert, which allegedly makes 'same sex couples' feel inadequate or weird or whatever they usually complain about)
"This type of jeering from professional sports figures at the sight of two men kissing fuels the kind of anti-gay bullying that haunts countless gay and lesbian school children on playgrounds all across the country."
Should he REALLY be sexualising school children? I don't mean to do a character assasination, but some of his actions are a tad excessive. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:28, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
- Do you have a source?--AgnosticPreachersKid (talk) 06:39, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
- There's nothing controversial about the fact that children across the country are bullied on a regular basis. This seems inflammatory and ridiculous. --Wolf530 (talk) 06:58, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Joe Solmonese. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111106132620/http://www.hrc.org/staff/profile/joe-solmonese to http://www.hrc.org/staff/profile/joe-solmonese
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.