|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Science Fiction|
- Haha. When I first signed up for his Science Fiction class and didn't know him, I thought it was a rather funny coincidence. After getting to know him better, I learned that he is in fact of Eastern European descent and that it is the Americanized form of the family's name.
- BTW - Kessel could probably be argued to be in the standard SW Universe because of it's mention in A New Hope, when Han says something about the Millenium Falcon being the ship that made the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs Bornyesterday 07:49, 13 November 2005 (UTC)
- His name is also on a planet in Delta Tao Software's Spaceward Ho game. Had the Mac game in the early 90's and then him as a professor later that decade. --CompRhetoric (talk) 02:20, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on John Kessel. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101201074405/http://worldfantasy.org/awards/awardslist.html to http://www.worldfantasy.org/awards/awardslist.html/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.