Talk:John Lloyd (producer)
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
(Sorry, no discussion, I was just testing.)
Hello, I am the John Lloyd in question. I have re-ordered the page a little bit, re-instated a few baffling removals and added a few fully deserved co-credits. I hope that's all right. I notice that the article lacks sources but I can verify that it is now substantially accurate - at least as it leaves me, dated this day very early on the 9th April, 2008.
Shouldn't this entry be titled 'John Lloyd(producer)'?
Even as a fan of 'The Meaning of Liff', surely Mr Lloyd is better known as The Producer of Not The Nine O'Clock News, Spitting Image, Blackadder and QI? (bingo99) 23:42, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
- Moreover there is writer called John Lloyd and born in 1917. I suggest to move this article to the full name John Hardress Wilfred Lloyd. -- Basilicofresco (msg) 13:58, 26 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on John Lloyd (producer). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081011121643/http://idler.co.uk/conversations/conversations-john-lloyd/ to http://idler.co.uk/conversations/conversations-john-lloyd/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061001031155/http://www.faber.co.uk/book_detail.html?bid=37386 to http://www.faber.co.uk/book_detail.html?bid=37386
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.