|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Visual arts||(Rated Stub-class)|
- That's not the problem (at least, that's not the problem yet. The problem is that, as far as I can tell, every sentence comes from http://www.johnplumb.co.uk/ . This means that, absent a notice otherwise, the work is copyrighted by Frank Whitford, and cannot be licensed under the GDFL or used on Wikipedia, unless Frank Whitford gives his explicit permission. (See WP:DCP for details on how that would work).
- The second problem, which won't need to be addressed until the first is resolved, is that the article lavishes praise on the subject, rather than treating them in a neutral point of view.
- The third problem is that the article does not demonstrate the subject's notability via references to reliable sources, which means it may not meet the general notability guidelines or notability guidelines for creative professionals. gnfnrf (talk) 15:01, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on John Plumb. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080723164744/http://www.johnplumb.co.uk/ to http://www.johnplumb.co.uk/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080514184933/http://www.johnplumb.uk.com/profile.html to http://www.johnplumb.uk.com/profile.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.