Talk:John Rowan (psychologist)
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I would appreciate some accurate information on whether John Rowan has, at the time of compilation, received his Ph.D.. My understanding is that it is during the autumn of 2006 that he will have his viva voce, and that his Ph.D. will be based on publications. I do know both John Rowan and his external examiner, so I shall be able to check these details. ACEO 19:36, 18 June 2006 (UTC)
- I have never met him or corresponded with him, until a few days ago. I got his email address from his web site, sent him an email suggesting that he let me know if there was anytthing that should be changed. He replied to my message, "You might add that I am also an Honorary Fellow of the Unitid Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy, and a Ph.D (MIddlesex University) as of last week!"
- That is the extent of my knowledge. SteveWolfer 21:55, 18 June 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on John Rowan (psychologist). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060706070613/http://gwiep.net/site/bio.htm to http://www.gwiep.net/site/bio.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.