Talk:John T. Walton
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Link to John Denver? Ryguillian
- Famous, likes to fly, homebuilt airplanes, ... -- Toytoy June 28, 2005 18:19 (UTC)
- That's grasping at straws. You might as well link George W. Bush's Wiki to Hitler because he's been associated with the man so many times, and because they both wield so much power, and came into public office questionably. Kade 29 June 2005 02:47 (UTC)
- But Denver and Walton have the same first name! That clinches it, right? :-) 188.8.131.52 29 June 2005 09:22 (UTC)
- And I'll bet that John Denver may have shopped at Wal-Mart at least once in his life 184.108.40.206 29 June 2005 11:23 (UTC)
- I'd like to second the George W. Bush idea. Coolgamer June 29, 2005 18:20 (UTC)
- How utterly banal. Kade 18:43, 12 July 2005 (UTC)
Image is a copyvio
Have placed this on the copy vio page. Will remove from article. - Ta bu shi da yu 30 June 2005 03:36 (UTC)
Who inherits his money?
Who inherits his money? His wife Christy and only son Luke