|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Jokosher article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Linux||(Rated Start-class)|
They has been other open source Linux multi-track editors such as Rosegarden, Sweep, Audacity ,MusE or Ardour. Wheather you consider them usable is something but to dismiss them is quite wrong :) -- Allix
- I was referring to Cubase as it is the application that Jono uses to edit the LUGRadio show currently, and he probably will until v0.2 or close to. It is a Mac application, so demonstrates that there is nothing else particularly good for professional audio production. --T. Moitie [talk] 21:57, 27 July 2006 (UTC)
- Website is still gone as of May 2013, so it's probably not going to come back online. However, through the internet archive, you can get to the downloads page and despite errors, one can still download the files via Launchpad if need be.
- Jokosher 0.11.5 for Ubuntu 10.04, 9.10, 9.04, 8.10 (1.2MB)
- Jokosher 0.11.5 Source Tarball (tar.gz), 1.2MB
- Jokosher 0.11.4 Windows Installer, 20.9MB
- --Bambooz (talk) 03:11, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Jokosher. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061205232732/http://www.jokosher.org/2006/11/20/jokosher-02-released/ to http://www.jokosher.org/2006/11/20/jokosher-02-released/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061107080829/http://www.jokosher.org/setting-up-cvs-gstreamer to http://www.jokosher.org/setting-up-cvs-gstreamer
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060719074030/http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/ to http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.