|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Jornada (PDA) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Computing / Hardware||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
The entry for the 560 states that it was the only Jornada besides the 720 to feature a StrongARM processor.
Yet The entry for the 820 states that it used a 190MHz StrongARM SA1110 (which seems like a stretch for 1998).
—Brian Patrie 00:42, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
The device specifications over at HPC Factor () state that the 820 did use a Strongarm processor, so I tend to believe it did. I'll check to see if HP has official stats up somewhere later. --220.127.116.11 (talk) 07:20, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
What about the 540?
- Somebody apparently took that section out. I've since added it back in. Thanks for catching this. Brianreading (talk) 18:31, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
Should include first CE 1.0 models
Size and Weight?
As the main attraction of these products was their portability wouldn't it make sense to have some info about the size and weight of each group of models with a common form factor? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 01:05, 5 December 2009 (UTC)
- It might be worthwhile. Have some sources for this information? Brian Reading (talk) 10:11, 5 December 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Jornada (PDA). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070116164833/http://www.jlime.com/ to http://www.jlime.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.