|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This is also the name of a Bedouin tribe. This should be disambiguated.
Yes, why is an Egyptian joghurt/juice factory more important than a large group of people with over a million members(Juhayna tribe)? Needs to be disambiugated! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:44, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
There has been no reaction whatsoever, I will remove the juice spam and insert the original information of the Juhayna Tribe. Maybe I will leave a note that there is also am Egyptian juice manufacturer by that name. But probably not.....08:20, 4 November 2010 184.108.40.206 (talk) 08:22, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Juhayna. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070605053026/http://www.businesstodayegypt.com:80/article.aspx?ArticleID=5731 to http://www.businesstodayegypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=5731
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
|An edit request by an editor with a conflict of interest has now been answered.|
Juhayna was officially established in 1983 and began its operations in 1987 with the dream of providing the Egyptian consumer with high quality milk products through a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the Sixth of October City, a suburb in west Cairo that was being developed as one of Egypt’s new industrial hubs.
With a sharp strategic vision of guaranteeing the highest quality in the Egyptian market, Juhayna was the first Egyptian company to partner with the global packaging giant, Tetra Pak (called Alfa-Laval at the time) and thus became a market pioneer in producing packed milk, yoghurt and juices.
From day one, the company utilized the most up to date global technology to produce the highest quality dairy and juice products maintaining a role model in the business segment’s outstanding performance since its establishment.
Over the years, Juhayna’s trust in the Egyptian market and its potential for growth, helped motivate its vision of being a leading local manufacturer of foods for the Egyptian consumer. It succeeded to expand its range of products to include not only flavored milk, but also yoghurt, juice and at a later stage cooking range. Being driven by continuous innovation and introduction of new products helped the company to become a key player in the Egyptian FMCG market.
After gaining the trust of the Egyptian market and its consumers, Juhayna became the supplier of dairy to many local and multinational chains locally such as McDonald’s Egypt and signed supply agreements with a number of leading global fast-food chains including Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut. Additionally, it has also been the supplier of choice for hotels and airlines, which includes but is not limited to Egypt-Air, Saudi Airlines, Air France, Marriott and Four Seasons.
In terms of investments and stock market performance, Juhayna’s shares were first traded on the Egyptian Exchange Market (EGX), in addition to being named as the “Best African IPO” in 2010 by a leading international investment and communications group “Africa Investor”; Farahelkhayat (talk) 17:16, 25 September 2017 (UTC)
- Not done, and your attempt to add the text above has been reverted. There is no request here in the form "change this to that", and no citations to reliable sources that are independent of the topic. Furthermore, the above text fails to comply with Wikipedia:Neutral point of view because it makes liberal use of unsubstantiated puffery such as "state-of-the-art", "sharp strategic vision", "highest quality", "most up to date global technology", "role model", and so on.
- You will need to get your original account unblocked before proceeding here (see User talk:Kijamii). Also, you are legally obligated to disclose your paid editing status publicly. See WP:PAID for details. ~Anachronist (talk) 02:57, 26 September 2017 (UTC)
File nominated for deletion on commons
file:c:File:Juhayna-Logo-ع.png Reason:No permission indicated subpage: