Talk:Juicy (The Notorious B.I.G. song)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
What does big mean when he says "blow up like the world trade"????? 9/11 happened in 2001, this song is from 94
--> Look here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_bombing
- "blow up" means to be a big success, especially over a short period of time or unexpectedly (i.e. in contrast with others' doubts or low expectations). In the mid-1990s World Trade i.e. Globalism was really picking up steam, it was on the minds of the mainstream masses. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:25, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- I definitely agree. Lines like "It is indeed "all good", as he has said before, and says yet again" don't belong in any serious academic writing. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:55, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Juicy (The Notorious B.I.G. song). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120220125121/http://peterock.tribe.net/thread/032f66d2-a223-400c-a902-fe166be14676 to http://peterock.tribe.net/thread/032f66d2-a223-400c-a902-fe166be14676
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140607010855/http://www.rosenbergradio.com/2008/05/23/fact-ciph-is/ to http://www.rosenbergradio.com/2008/05/23/fact-ciph-is/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.