|WikiProject Biography / Actors and Filmmakers / Musicians||(Rated B-class)|
|WikiProject Tambayan Philippines||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
Fair use rationale for Image:Julievega.jpg
Image:Julievega.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 05:55, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
Some of the references used for this article are either unavailable or are forums.
Those unavailable (even from the Internet Archive) include:
Forums or blogs include:
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Julie Vega. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070929090649/http://www.titikpilipino.com/artist/index.php?artistid=247&msgid=903&offset=825 to http://www.titikpilipino.com/artist/index.php?artistid=247&msgid=903&offset=825
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927003340/http://www.titikpilipino.com/artist/index.php?artistid=247&msgid=60230&offset=225 to http://www.titikpilipino.com/artist/index.php?artistid=247&msgid=60230&offset=225
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070813150932/http://www.pinoyisulong.com/13-janice-julie-o-juday.html to http://www.pinoyisulong.com/13-janice-julie-o-juday.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081212233245/http://www.freewebs.com:80/famas_awards/julie_vega.htm to http://www.freewebs.com/famas_awards/julie_vega.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.