Talk:Jump Super Stars
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Jump Super Stars article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Is it really necessary to have all this information from the game? I'm thinking it's maybe a bit too much. After all, this is supposed to be an article, not a walkthrough/FAQ. --Mythril 08:41, 22 September 2005 (UTC)
- I think the character list should stay, but we really don't need a move list... --Zeno McDohl 19:11, 22 September 2005 (UTC)
- I'm not really sure if the character list belongs in the article, but in any case it should be put in some sort of order. The section title says Character List by Series, but the list isn't sorted by series, it seems totally random. Also, the fact that some names are ordered in the Japanese way (family name first) and some aren't is very confusing. Since it's a Japanese only game, I suggest that all the names by ordered in the Japanese way. Any objections? Solanum 19:19, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
I think the character list belongs, but not the move list. Look at other fighting game articles, they all have character lists. Same with many other video game articles with games with multiple playable characters. And I also agree, it should be ordered the Japanese way. But how should the list be organized? Alphabetical by series? Eratticus 18:29, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- It's Chibi Trunks. I fixed the link. --Mythril 15:04, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
Will this Game be introduced at the next E3 convention? And if they bring it to the U.S. will it be wi-fi compatible???
- Sorry, Due to cross liscensing, it probably never will be released in america. but it is a great game that deserves a preorder!-Malomeat 03:41, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
SAVING? How do you save in this game? I think it might be important to those who can't read japanese.
- This is not a guide. --Zeno McDohl (talk) 01:04, 29 July 2006 (UTC)
- It's Automatic for the most part... - Malomeat 01:41, 29 July 2006 (UTC)
When was it discovered
When was it discovered that the game was being sold in best buys?
I think it only started recently, as I never saw it there before (just picked it up the other day!). Chibi Gohan 21:11, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
Im stress about this game
I'm sorry,but i've been stress about this all day,and I need to know:Is Jump Superstars buyable at a best buy in Maryland? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- Sorry, but article talk pages are not for asking question about the topic, instead is to talk about the article itself. I suggest reviewing a gaming forum or contacting them directly. Thanks. -- ReyBrujo 17:49, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
Apparently this game is supposed to be released in the United States on December 13, 2006 according to Gamefaqs. Does anybody know any more information about this? GForced89GForced89—The preceding unsigned comment was added by GForced89 (talk • contribs) 22:30, 6 December 2006 (UTC).
I don't see anything about that on GameFAQs. Link? --Ryajinor 18:56, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
Nevermind, looks like the info was fake and GameFAQs took it off, sorry. GForced89GForced89
- Never, sorry. -- ReyBrujo 02:48, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
One, doesn't the trivia section seem ucyclopedaeic? Two, aren't the two ideas related by the section mutually exclusive(no release outside Japan, but a euro release planned?)--Vercalos —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 08:54, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Jump Super Stars. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141228093934/http://geimin.net/da/db/2005_ne_fa/index.php to http://geimin.net/da/db/2005_ne_fa/index.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140203190420/http://www.ganbarion.co.jp/games/view/jss to http://www.ganbarion.co.jp/games/view/jss
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.