Talk:Justice League: Alien Invasion 3D
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Justice League: Alien Invasion 3D article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Justice League: Alien Invasion 3D has been listed as one of the Sports and recreation good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Current status: Good article|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Justice League: Alien Invasion 3D/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Images: The concept image could do with the fair use template being filled out more. At the moment the purpose of use is incorrect, and the replaceable section is empty.
References: While Facebook and Linkedin are only suitable for use as references in some instances, I think that this is one of them as they are the official sources and are used in a manner which directly relates to them. So I think they meet the criteria at Wikipedia:External links/Perennial websites. Some of the Facebook citations have an additional "Photo" in italics in them, but some don't. Is there a reason for that being there, and if so, should it be on all the Facebook photo based citations?
However, what makes Theme Park Review (and thereby the You Tube channel of it) or Theme Park Insider reliable sources?
Lead: A very brief summary of the reception section needs to be added, everything else already looks like it is included.
Overall, the prose is sufficient for a GA, although I would suggest that construction and opening are merged into a single section as otherwise opening is a little short. Miyagawa (talk) 21:02, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
- Firstly thank you for taking the time to perform both this review and the Transformers review. In
, I made a few changes to the article, including:
- removed the non-free image as it is now probably replacable by a free one
- standardised the Facebook references by removing "photo"
- expanded the lead to include a sentence summarising the reception. Is this sufficient?
- merged construction and opening sections
- removed the Theme Park Insider reference. The content it was supporting is already supported by an array of other sources.
- Finally, to the Theme Park Review/YouTube source. In a normal instance, I would not expect a Theme Park Review/YouTube source to be allowed in a GA. However, as the contents of the source are an interview with some of people from Sally Corp. (the designers of the ride), I think it should be allowed. We could change the template over to cite interview and/or remove the URL if you'd prefer. 22:57, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
- Lead looks good. If you could switch the template over to the cite interview one, I think that'll solve the issue as it'll be the interview itself that is cited and not the source that published it. Miyagawa (talk) 10:06, 14 March 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Justice League: Alien Invasion 3D. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rich-hill/b/809/b4a
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://movieworld.myfun.com.au/Attractions/Attractions-Maintenance.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150518155850/https://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/attractions/battle-for-metropolis/news-release to https://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/attractions/battle-for-metropolis/news-release
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.