Kazaku as the Bishop
When Shikamaru is playing Shogi with his father, his dad (Representing the opponents of the Leaf) meantions the only way to survive is to destroy the bishop, which is what Kazaku means, so that should be mentioned at the end of it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by X-Antibody (talk • contribs) 21:21, 16 February 2007 (UTC).
- Huh? I don't get what you mean. 18.104.22.168
- Give us some chapter #'s and who said what.Sam ov the blue sand
"No matter where you go, the bishop gets taken out. Damn Knight." I hate to ask this, but do you guys even read the manga? That chapter came out not two weeks ago. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by X-Antibody (talk • contribs) 17:14, 26 February 2007 (UTC).
- Oh no, we guess at this stuff and hope we're right. Look you said "When Shikamaru is playing Shogi with his father, his dad (Representing the opponents of the Leaf) meantions the only way to survive is to destroy the bishop, which is what Kazaku means, so that should be mentioned at the end of it.", leaving alot of confusen becuase you left out things like chapter #'s and the end of what? You can't leave those things out or else no one will have any clue as to what you're saying.Sam ov the blue sand 23:15, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
Did Kakuzu's ring go with him.
- That has yet to be confirmed in the manga.Sam ov the blue sand 22:35, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
- We can't assume anything because speculation is not allowed here, so until we see a ring in Konoha then we know nothing. Sam ov the blue sand 19:33, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
When the article said that it is unknown whether he had a natural affinity for earth, would that mean he still had his original heart until Kakashi destroyed it? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 23:52, 26 February 2007 (UTC).
- That is an old edit that should have been replaced thanks for pointing it out.Sam ov the blue sand 22:09, 28 February 2007 (UTC)
I am wondering if it would help the page if a picture of Kakuzu's "long-range" mode were added. I have already uploaded the image, which can be seen below. CP9Zebra 18:41, 17 March 2007 (UTC) thumb|400px
- Doesn't really seem necessary. There are enough images as it is. ~SnapperTo 19:29, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
Kakuz or Kakuzu
- I don't speak or write japanese but an English translation is "Kakuzu". Sam ov the blue sand, My Talk, And if you feel like spying on me 21:40, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
- To be more helpful, in the absence of a distinct pronunciation of the character's name, which is months off, we must assume the u to be spoken unless other evidence suggests it shouldn't be. Might Guy, for example, has a deliberately foreign name, so the English spelling is assumed. — Someguy0830 (T | C) 09:22, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
Why does he get his own page?
Not even Itachi has a main article and he is a much more important character than Kakuzu.
Is there a point to this article? Gune 06:29, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
- For organizational purposes, dead or former Akatsuki members are given articles. When Akatsuki's role in the series is concluded, then we'll do something more concrete then. Sephiroth BCR 06:38, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
Affter seeing Kazaku's Fighting Style, it doesn't seem that he is ever enraged, he stays almost completly calm while fighting, only upset when his Hearts are destroyed, indeed, it seems more likely that he killed his former Teammates byu the sheer scope of his abilties. His attacks are so long reaching that it appears his teamate would die in the Crossfire instead of by his rage, the only time I can think of him killing a partner intentiolly would possibly be to replace a heart he lost. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:46, 15 May 2007 (UTC).
- No becuase during his fights when he's calm he just fights with his fists. And when he's a little pissed he brings out the strings. And when he's pissed off even more he brings out the animals. Then when he's pissed off beyond all belief he uses his long range mode. So then he does kill his partners through rage. Sam ov the blue sand 21:17, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
Kakuzu or KAKAZU
Now I must admit I've long believed the guys name to be Kakuzu, even called him that as I cosplayed as him. However I was just looking over my copy of volume 37 (note: the japanese edition) and in the opening page of character descriptions the furigana clearly states かかず or KAKAZU...have we all been wrong this whole time or did they make an error in printing? --Midusunknown 06:17, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- Retracting the above, It says Kakuzu on all other furigana cases so it actually was a printing error...how odd. Well I'll leave this be incase anyone else notes the printing mistake. --Midusunknown 06:18, 24 May 2007 (UTC)