|WikiProject Biography / Actors and Filmmakers||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Animation / People||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
The text in this article seems to be derived from this webpage. There, the credit is as follows: "This text has been made available by courtesy of CZECH CENTER NEW YORK. © Marketa Lazarova / Czech Center New York. Additional remarks and LINKs (in italic and blue) by Andreas Fehrmann." Doesn't it count as copyright infringement to have it here?Lemuellio (talk) 20:34, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
- Since I can't find any evidence that it isn't copyright infringement, and because it isn't really up to current Wikipedia standards anyway, I've gone ahead, been bold, and rewritten the article from scratch. This should remove all doubt of copyright violation.--Lemuellio (talk) 16:36, 22 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Karel Zeman. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130116210653/http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=1961 to http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=1961
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140403094201/http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=1971 to http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=1971
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.