|WikiProject Nepal||(Rated Stub-class)|
- This stub is about one of the districts of Nepal, and is based basically on the information available with Districts of Nepal. The stub has certainly the potential for further development by incorporating information on several aspects, including the following:
Origin of name – History – Geography – Economy – Sub-divisions – Transport – Demographics – Culture - Flora and fauna- Education – Media – Sports. Wherever required/ possible, Notes/ External links/ Further reading/ References may also be given. I invite all interested editors to collaborate. Thanks. --Bhadani 15:12, 17 October 2005 (UTC)
- A request to all the editors interested in developing the contents of one or more districts of Nepal – please suggest on the talk page of WikiProject Nepal districts. --Bhadani 14:55, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
Title of article
This article was "moved" to "Kabhrepalanchok" on 9 December 2014 by cutting and pasting by Nirmal Dulal (talk · contribs), thus losing all the edit history, which is not the way to rename an article. I have reverted those edits, to put the article in its state before 9 December 2014, and then re-instated the change of the name in the text of the article to "Kavrepalanchok" which was done by Ascii002 (talk · contribs) in this edit on 22 January 2015.
If anyone wants to change the article title now, please use the WP:RM process to do it properly. Please never move the content of an article by cutting and pasting it to another article, unless you follow the procedure set out in WP:COPYWITHIN to ensure that attribution is not destroyed.
I note that of the various references and External links:
- Map of vegetation... uses Kabhrepalanchok
- Phase Nepal... uses Kavrepalanchok (the reference in the article previously incorrectly cited it as using Kavrepalanchowk with the "w")
- Neppol megasite - link not working for me today
- Districts of Nepal at Statoid uses Kavrepalanchok
- Just for information, a Google search based in the UK produced the following numbers of hits:
- Kavrepalanchok - 104,000
- Kavrepalanchowk - 31,300
- Kabhrepalanchok - 15,000
- Kabhrepalanchowk - 6,940
- PamD 16:45, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
Requested move 7 April 2015
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Kavrepalanchok District. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140725183533/http://www.gorkhapatra.org.np/gopa.detail.php?article_id=39327&cat_id=8 to http://www.gorkhapatra.org.np/gopa.detail.php?article_id=39327&cat_id=8
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.