Talk:Kidnap of Heinrich Kreipe
|WikiProject Greece||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|A fact from Kidnap of Heinrich Kreipe appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 27 July 2010 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know Wikipedia:Recent additions/2010/July.||
|WikiProject Germany||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
date this occurred?
The article doesn't seem to give the date on which this occurred. That would seem to be a basic fact to be included. Apparently it was sometime between April 4 and May 14, but when exactly? T-bonham (talk) 08:15, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- Good catch must have gotten edited out and not replaced - it was 26 April now added. --Jim Sweeney (talk) 08:32, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
File:Kreipe Abduction Team.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Kreipe Abduction Team.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Media without a source as of 10 June 2011
|A discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. If you feel the deletion can be contested then please do so (commons:COM:SPEEDY has further information). Otherwise consider finding a replacement image before deletion occurs.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Kidnap of Heinrich Kreipe. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071123015741/http://www.specialcamp11.fsnet.co.uk/Generalmajor%20Heinrich%20Kreipe.htm to http://www.specialcamp11.fsnet.co.uk/Generalmajor%20Heinrich%20Kreipe.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070819152744/http://www.islandfarm.fsnet.co.uk/ to http://www.islandfarm.fsnet.co.uk/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.