Reads like an advertisement.
I removed the "advertisement"-esque text
I removed the little Kiehl's catalogue of products and replaced it w/ a simple description of the range of products offered. --Paerra 04:21, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
- I think I've removed the peacock language, such as calling its products "premium" or mentioning how "its formulas utilize extensive herbal and pharmaceutical knowledge passed on through generations of manufacture". The article definitely needs independent sources though. -- Atama頭 22:22, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Kiehl's. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090616214830/http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/guides/north-america/united-states/new-york/new-york-city/27575/kiehls/shopping-detail.html to http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/guides/north-america/united-states/new-york/new-york-city/27575/kiehls/shopping-detail.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100210061232/http://media.www.whartonjournal.com/media/storage/paper201/news/2006/04/10/Insider/Kiehls.Executive.Reveals.Secrets.Of.Guerrilla.Marketing.To.Fashion.Club-1802273.shtml to http://media.www.whartonjournal.com/media/storage/paper201/news/2006/04/10/Insider/Kiehls.Executive.Reveals.Secrets.Of.Guerrilla.Marketing.To.Fashion.Club-1802273.shtml
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.