|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Removed image of restored mural as it contained a photoshopped "duck tours" vehicle located http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Restored_Robbo_graffiti_in_Camden,_London.jpg . My evidence of this is that:
- (1) www.londongraffititours.co.uk is unregistered according to the whois information, the same site has no entry on the wayback machine so it likely never existed, which is supported by the domain not being registered and then redirected to a parking by a hosting company,
- (2) The end of the phone number is the same as that of duck tours which is highly unlikely,
- (3) The name on the prow of the vehicle is unrealistic and appears added later. ME-tan2 (talk) 22:20, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
Description of original imagine titled "Robbo"
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on King Robbo. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.banksy.co.uk/QA/camden/camden4.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.