Talk:Kingdom Hearts (video game)
|↓↓Skip to table of contents|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Kingdom Hearts (video game) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Kingdom Hearts (video game) is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page as Today's featured article on February 7, 2011.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Move discussion in progress
There is a move discussion in progress on Talk:Kingdom Hearts (series) which affects this page. Please participate on that page and not in this talk page section. Thank you. —RFC bot 16:30, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
Why is there a main section called plot that includes in it minor sections like characters and setting. Plot has nothing to do with setting and characters it has primarily to do with the actual story. You should change the section called "Story," to "Plot," and erase the main section called plot. Perhaps you could replace the main section with Story instead of plot as well this would make a little more sense.-James Pandora Adams —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:22, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
- The plot section was split into settings, characters and story to detail the specific aspects of the sections. Darth Sjones23 (talk - contributions) 00:08, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
There should be a list of heartless and nobody characters. I know a lot of people who are looking for a complete list, so I think that we should add one here. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jdaniels15 (talk • contribs) 19:39, 28 April 2012 (UTC)
- That would be fancruft and it would be better in a fansite.Tintor2 (talk) 22:16, 28 April 2012 (UTC)
The WildBot template here suggested that there were links to be fixed. I'm a Wikipedia newbee so I'm still getting accustumed to everything, but I "check"ed the current links and found them mostly correct. Only the one link to Shoot 'em up had an apparently obsolete #section link. I've corrected that and was hesitant to remove the WildBot thing from this talk page. I'm still working on being bold, and I'll be looking for ways to assist WP:SE. Wateresque (talk) 17:14, 26 October 2012 (UTC)
Using the Checklinks tool, I've updated this page's dead links. A few notes:
- Ref 002 (fixed) 302 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 004 (fixed) 302 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 007 (replaced) 500 error. I found an archive of this on Wayback, but I'm not convinced this meets the standard for a reliable source in a FA. The citation lists "Dengeki Playstation Staff" as the author and "Dengeki Playstation" as the publisher, but the link is to a KH3 fansite that claims someone from GameFAQs called 'The Wertle' translated this interview (which is only two questions long) from something called FF13Vids, and that they got it from Dengeki PS (the original interviewer). There is no link to either FF13Vids or the original interview and I couldn't find anything on the Dengeki website. In fact, the date cited for publication is the date this post was made on the fansite, not the publication date of the interview (which is also not listed on the fansite). I've replaced the citation with this interview with Nomura from Next Generation which contains the relevant information.
- Ref 008 (fixed) 301 error. Page cannot be crawled by Wayback due to Robots.txt. [dead link] archive.today snapshot does not contain relevant information. Updated with WebCite.
- Ref 019 (fixed) 404 error. Page cannot be crawled by Wayback due to Robots.txt. Updated with archive.today.
- Ref 040 (not fixed) 404 error. The video does load in archived versions of the page. I couldn't find the video on GameTrailer's youtube channel. Added dead link tag.
- Ref 043 (fixed) 301 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 059 (fixed) 301 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 061 (fixed) 302 error. Updated it with Wayback and removed the deadlink tag.
- Ref 065 (fixed) 500 error. Updated with Wayback, although I'm not sure that this qualifies as a reliable source. It appears to be a (now defunct) fan site, and there's no mention of it on Wikipedia:WikiProject Video games/Sources.
- Ref 066 (fixed) 404 error. Page cannot be crawled by Wayback due to Robots.txt. Updated with archive.today.
- Ref 068 (fixed) 301 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 070 (fixed) 301 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 071 (fixed) 404 error. Page cannot be crawled by Wayback due to Robots.txt. Updated with archive.today.
- Ref 077 (replaced) I found an archive of this page, but a list on a fan blog is not a reliable source. Replaced with a citation from Famitsu.com that contains the relevant information.
- Ref 085 (fixed) 404 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 086 (fixed) 404 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 105 (fixed) 404 error. Updated with Wayback.
- Ref 107 (fixed) 101 error. Updated with current URL.
- Ref 117 (fixed) 111 error. Updated with current URL.
Also, since most of the citations list dates in the YYYY-MM-DD format, I've gone through and standardized all dates in citations to this format (there were a handful in the MONTH, DD YYYY format) except where the day is excluded (eg "July 2012"). Please message me with any concerns. --chrisFjordson (talk) 07:46, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 10 external links on Kingdom Hearts (video game). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2002/general13.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/kingdomhearts/news.html?sid=6089696
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI%2FPlaystation
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI%2FKH2U
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI%2FDengeki-3
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/kingdomhearts/tech_info.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.gamespot.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-ships-over-10-million-worldwide-6165399
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150716111618/http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/contest/top10 to http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/contest/top10
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110629122948/http://ps2.ign.com/articles/772/772296p4.html to http://ps2.ign.com/articles/772/772296p4.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110826011503/http://www.gpara.com/news/02/10/news200210280717.htm to http://www.gpara.com/news/02/10/news200210280717.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.