Talk:Kjell Arild Pollestad
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Norway||(Rated Stub-class)|
Allegations of attempted homosexual rape
What an omission! Pollestad is hot in the news in Norway currently because a former seminary student has leveled accusations against Pollestad of attempting to rape him. Why isn't this mentioned in the article? __meco (talk) 10:02, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- He denies these allegations, and they were rejected as part of a campaign against Pollestad by many other people. The police just dropped the case, with the comment "Dersom det har skjedd en straffbar handling, er det uansett foreldet". Also note that the police didn't consider the alleged incident involving Pollestand and a man in his 20s to be "rape". In light of this, it seems somewhat problematic to include such information in a biography, and in any event, I'm not sure how it could be worded if it should be included. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ospegard (talk • contribs) 15:04, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
He's perceived by some to be liberal on homosexuality, but I'm not sure he's really that liberal on other issues. According to Morgenbladet: "Han er ikke spesielt liberal i teologiske spørsmål, men er skamløst livsnytersk og skriver bøker om mat, vin og kontinental kultur". Perhaps this should be reworded. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ospegard (talk • contribs) 15:11, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Kjell Arild Pollestad. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5ozRpr2H1?url=http://www.katolsk.no/home/kpollestad/ to http://www.katolsk.no/home/kpollestad/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.webcitation.org/5ozRpr2H1
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.