|WikiProject Switzerland||(Rated Stub-class, Mid-importance)|
Population rate "Over the last 10 years the population has decreased at a rate of -2.8%" An increase of -2.8% is a population getting smaller, a decrease in population of 2.8% is a population getting smaller so "a decrease in population of -2.8%" is surely a population getting bigger? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:07, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
The municipality is Klosters-Serneus
Klosters is only a part of the municipality Klosters-Serneuns. The text here evidently is about Klosters-Serneuns and not only Klosters. The text therefore should be renamed. (Needs help of a sysop, as there is a redirect on Klosters-Serneus! DidiWeidmann (talk) 14:56, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed. The term "Klosters-Serneus" is used only by bureaucrats. The towns are Klosters and Serneus (plus a few smaller villages and hamlets). I would personally have the bulk of this article on a page named "Klosters", retaining this page only to describe the dull technical aspects of the municipality and linking to pages "Klosters" and, if someone would write it, "Serneus". Of course, this might violate the approved structure - perhaps someone more experienced could advise? AndyI 16:21, 26 August 2012 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Aci20 (talk • contribs)
I think it is a little bit early for a move. The place is widely known as "Klosters" since long and I'm not sure that "Klosters-Serneus" is more than an official name. Naturally everone is free to start a RM. mgeo talk 12:07, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Klosters. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160105172441/http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/en/index/regionen/02/key.html to http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/en/index/regionen/02/key.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090924000647/http://www.gr.ch/DE/institutionen/verwaltung/dvs/awt/dienstleistungen/volkswirtschaftlichegrundlagen/Seiten/default.aspx to http://www.gr.ch/DE/institutionen/verwaltung/dvs/awt/dienstleistungen/volkswirtschaftlichegrundlagen/Seiten/default.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090827132227/http://www.gr.ch/DE/institutionen/verwaltung/dvs/awt/dienstleistungen/volkswirtschaftlichegrundlagen/Seiten/Bevoelkerung.aspx to http://www.gr.ch/DE/institutionen/verwaltung/dvs/awt/dienstleistungen/volkswirtschaftlichegrundlagen/Seiten/Bevoelkerung.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090501142322/http://www.bevoelkerungsschutz.admin.ch/internet/bs/de/home/themen/kgs/kgs_inventar.html to http://www.bevoelkerungsschutz.admin.ch/internet/bs/de/home/themen/kgs/kgs_inventar.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.