|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Kobo Vox and Kobo Arc
They are not the same. The Kobo Arc has a 1.5GHz dual core processor and runs Android 4.0 (http://blog.kobobooks.com/welcome-the-new-kobo-family-of-devices-%E2%80%93-an-ereader-for-everyone/) Templexblue (talk) 20:48, 6 September 2012 (UTC).
- Tablets get updated all the time. Still the same tablet, but a new name and upgrades. Me-123567-Me (talk) 00:05, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
They get replaced all the time, with a different processor and different operating system and different display it is not simply a re-branding. They are different models completely. Perhaps if you read the manufacturer's description in the link sent you would see the mistake you insist on making. Templexblue (talk) 12:35, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- I must disagree on this. If you wish it changed, you'll have to follow the proper dispute resolution procedures. Me-123567-Me (talk) 20:58, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- As it is now, there is a real confusion : one spec datasheet that is in no way related to what was named Kobo Vox. Trying to be objective : what is in common between Arc and Vox (shape, content, software, name, spec) ? The main point should be "The distributor sell them as two different models, not as an upgrade of the same model". If there is no primary source stating that these names are the same tablet with a rebranding, you have a POV or an OR and none of them should be driving wikipedia. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:43, 19 September 2012 (UTC)
Templexblue is correct that the Vox is a different model than the Arc. I have had a Kobo Vox since it was released in late 2011, months before the Kobo Arc was released. Brolin Empey 05:41, 8 March 2017 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Brolin Empey (talk • contribs)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Kobo Arc. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6ATgmUq7T?url=http://blog.kobobooks.com/welcome-the-new-kobo-family-of-devices-%E2%80%93-an-ereader-for-everyone/ to http://blog.kobobooks.com/welcome-the-new-kobo-family-of-devices-%E2%80%93-an-ereader-for-everyone/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.