|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Kris Jenner article.|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
i remember seeing e!true hollywood story on the kardashian family and kris stating that her father was of iranian descent. perhaps this is a relevant fact to include. thanks.Realityfan2010 (talk) 21:49, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
- I'll nominate it for deletion. It's not noteworthy. As much as some people on here want Wikipedia to be a storage facility for all information known to man, it just isn't. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 19:09, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
The article is titled "Kris Jenner", but the article itself only uses "Kristen Mary Houghton". Are they the same person? Is "Kris Jenner" a nickname, a pseudonym, a character, or what? This should be explained in the article. -kotra (talk) 21:34, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- Kristen Mary Houghton is her birth name. She married once becoming Kris Kardashian, then divorced and remaried as Kris Jenner.Tarheelz123 (talk) 18:47, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
there's conflicting stories here. Kim in an Armanian interview said Kris was English but others say dutch and something else? "Armanian" - wonderful! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:20, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
Hi guys! I'm reading Kris Jenner's Wiki page, and there is no mention in the article about a lawsuit pending against her. I think this is something very important to mention.
To make a long story short, she was a spokesperson for an anti-aging product, but was filmed getting a face lift on her lower chin/neck area in one of the shows they're in. The company is suing her on the grounds that she breached her contract.
I believe this is definitely worth mentioning in her article. It's very important, considering what she does for a living.
- Well, a section on a single lawsuit seems pointless, but there are other suits that could be included...
- Since the above one was settled and the one in question is from 2012, maybe we can find a settlement or resolution source for that one as well. --Scalhotrod (Talk) ☮ღ☺ 19:23, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
Requested move 27 April 2015
Even if the article on Mr. Jenner is now called "Caitlyn Jenner", he should still be referred to as "Bruce" in the context of his marriage to Kris, as that is the name he went by at the time. Bobby Martnen (talk) 23:13, 1 June 2015 (UTC)
- Bobby Martnen and others, this matter is being discussed at Wikipedia:Village pump (policy)#MOS:IDENTITY clarification. A WP:Permalink for that discussion is here. Flyer22 (talk) 04:58, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
- He was "Bruce" when married to Kris Jenner, so I see no reason to introduce content that will likely lead to confusion regarding both subjects. The redirect at Bruce Jenner points to the new article location for Caitlyn, so there should be no issue as to how its listed in this article. --Scalhotrod (Talk) ☮ღ☺ 17:21, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
Abused by Bruce/Caitlyn
The information is here