Talk:Krusty Gets Busted
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Krusty Gets Busted article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Krusty Gets Busted has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Krusty Gets Busted is part of the The Simpsons (season 1) series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This is definitely one of the better episode pages. If they were all this good (or even most of them) there probably wouldn't be talk of large-scale deletions.--Anchoress 10:19, 18 May 2006 (UTC)
Richard Pryor ref
Tubaloow, Mississippi is referenced as the town where Krusty got his start as a mime and the hometown of Mudbone, a famous character of the late comedian Richard Pryor. (Perhaps I should just copy/paste this onto the reference section?) -- —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Krusty Gets Busted/GA2. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Looking good. Just a few things that need to be done before this can get to GA:
- a lot of scenes had to be cut - not a necessity, but "many" sounds a lot nicer than "a lot" :)
- Maybe specify that the acts of the episodes are defined by the placement of the commercial breaks (I'm assuming), as the ordinary reader wouldn't know.
- Could you give a more informative caption to the Sideshow Bob image under Production, so that the image accompanies the critical commentary about his re-design and meets the fair use criteria better?
- Italicise The Prisoner, Mission: Impossible and Scooby Doo just like The Simpsons would be.
- "Krusty Gets Busted" finished 13th place in the weekly ratings - spell out "thirteenth" as it's a small number.
- It’s hard for me to relate any deficiencies." and added that "almost every Bob episode - remove the full-stop/period at the end of the first quote so it's a continuous sentence.
- Thanks for reviewing! I have made some edits now so let me know what you think. =) TheLeftorium 13:40, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
Tommy Cooper reference
The way Krusty collapses on stage with a heart attack, and the audience laughs believing the performance to be a joke, is a reference to the death of British conjuror/comedian Tommy Cooper on stage on April 15 1984 -- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3625301.stm
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Krusty Gets Busted. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140902232115/http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7G12.html to http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7G12.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.