|WikiProject Numismatics||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Western Asia / Kuwait||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
In what way can a 1 fils coin be used for bragging?
Good question. I could see it as an idiom "rare as a 1-fil coin" or something, but bragging?
Why was the Indian Rupee used in Kuwait up until 1960?
You might find this useful: http://users.erols.com/kurrency/asia.htm
- Article: de:Kuwait-Dinar
- Corresponding English-language article: Kuwaiti dinar
- Worth doing because: english article is pitiful.
- Originally Requested by: Nicholas 03:49, 31 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Status: Translation complete - SteveW 15:52, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Other not
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Kuwaiti dinar. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5mGrLAu4A to https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2092.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.