Short and sweet:
- In Taxonomy; the segment "The publication also described the variety Lactarius fallax var. concolor based on specimens collected in Mount Hood. According to Smith and Hesler, this variety had been to that point generally identified as Lactarius lignyotus in the Pacific Northwest." Can we elaborate on how the delineation was made from L. lignyotus to L. fallax var. concolor? Rcej (Robert) - talk 06:14, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
Results of review
The article Lactarius fallax passes this review, and has been upgraded to good article status. The article is found by the reviewing editor to be deserving of good article status based on the following criteria:
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- Pass/Fail: Pass