Talk:Lancaster (UK Parliament constituency)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
1802 Marquess of Douglas
The link from Marquess of Douglas goes to Alexander Douglas-Hamilton, 10th Duke of Hamilton. Maybe the 10th Duke of Hamilton was MP for Lancaster in 1802, but the 1st Marquess died in 1660 and the 2nd in 1699, so clearly were not. Shipsview (talk) 08:51, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks Shipsview. If you believe it to be incorrect, you can remove the links (the [[ ]] symbols) or link the correct article as required. As long as the Edit Box is filled in adequately, any edits you make are more than welcome doktorb wordsdeeds 10:51, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
- There is debate over whether he was Hamilton or Douglas-Hamilton. I have left the Douglas out. Shipsview (talk) 11:16, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Lancaster (UK Parliament constituency). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150904125310/http://www2.odl.ox.ac.uk/gsdl/cgi-bin/library?e=p-000-00---0modhis06--00-0-0-0prompt-10---4------0-1l--1-en-50---20-about---00001-001-1-1isoZz-8859Zz-1-0&a=d&cl=CL1 to http://www2.odl.ox.ac.uk/gsdl/cgi-bin/library?e=p-000-00---0modhis06--00-0-0-0prompt-10---4------0-1l--1-en-50---20-about---00001-001-1-1isoZz-8859Zz-1-0&a=d&cl=CL1
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.