|WikiProject Finland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Finland may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Lapua's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "population_count":
- From Lehtimäki: "VÄESTÖTIETOJÄRJESTELMÄ REKISTERITILANNE 31.1.2012" (in Finnish and Swedish). Population Register Center of Finland. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- From Ylihärmä: "Population by municipality as of 31 December 2008". Population Information System (in Finnish and Swedish). Population Register Center of Finland. Retrieved 20 January 2011.
- From Jalasjärvi: "Väestötietojärjestelmä rekisteritilanne 30.06.2015" (in Finnish and Swedish). Population Register Center of Finland. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 23:25, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Lapua. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140502000337/http://www.lapua.fi/web/?c=240&nv=3&lang=en to http://www.lapua.fi/web/?c=240&nv=3&lang=en
- Added archive http://veebiarhiiv.digar.ee/a/20131014091520/http%3A//rakvere.kovtp.ee/en_GB/twin%2Dcities to http://rakvere.kovtp.ee/en_GB/twin-cities
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081223073922/http://www.lapua.fi/web/?lang=en to http://www.lapua.fi/web/?lang=en
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070814085212/http://www.lapua.com/index.php?id=912 to http://www.lapua.com/index.php?id=912
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.