Talk:Le Chevalier D'Eon
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Le Chevalier D'Eon article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Anime and manga||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Horror||(Rated C-class)|
|The following references may be useful when improving this article in the future:
Produced by Media Factory?
Animesuki is currently stating that this series is produced by Media Factory... are they correct or have they been smoking something?? Because I see nothing in ANN about it.... -Aknorals 20:56, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
Voronzoff Listed Twice?
Shouldn't there be a page or a section showing all the DVD's and other sorts of media that have been released? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 00:05, 24 March 2007
The title "Le Chevalier D'Eon" wouldn't mean "Knight of Eon" because "D'Eon" is his name, and not a place. It would more accurately translate as "D'Eon the Knight." —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 03:55, 26 September 2007
Considering the historical figures encountered, and the apparent age of Louis XV's son, I'm fairly certain this show takes place in the early 1760s, possibly starting in 1761. This is nearly three decades prior to the French Revolution, hardly on its "eve." Someone should clean up the second paragraph in the "Setting" section, both for accuracies sake and to make it sound less like an advertisement. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 11:58, 22 October 2007
Cast of Characters
- Actually, the cast listing is unnecessary (as is the listing of OP/ED themes which should be converted to prose and merged to the episode list). As for revealing "critical plot elements", please keep in mind that Wikipedia is not spoiler-free, per WP:SPOILER. —Dinoguy1000 20:35, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
I'm having a hard time rewriting the plot summary. I think it's because I'm too fond of the series and noticed so many details in it that I can barely tell which details to include and which not to. :| The current plot summary basically only summarizes part of the series' first episode. Can anybody help out by expanding it to include the other important aspects of the plot while not being too detailed? Thanks. --SilentAria talk 04:29, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Le Chevalier D'Eon. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090409025617/http://kc.kodansha.co.jp:80/content/top.php/1000000247 to http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/content/top.php/1000000247
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.advfilms.com/titles/lechevalier/story.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.animax-asia.com/program/synopsis.php?i=288
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.animaxindia.com/program/synopsis.php?i=288
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090610235445/http://ottawa.awn.com:80/archives/OIAF06Archive/index.php?option=com_oiaf&task=showevent&i=31&Itemid=407 to http://ottawa.awn.com/archives/OIAF06Archive/index.php?option=com_oiaf&task=showevent&i=31&Itemid=407
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.