From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search


I suspect that "leadpipe" in the description of the dulzaina reed image is a mistranslation. The equivalent piece of an oboe is called the "staple" in English. __ Just plain Bill (talk) 23:59, 2 October 2010 (UTC)

Removed image, after fixing the description of File:Tudell i canya de la dolçaina.JPG. The Spanish tudel article shows an image of oboe staples. The equivalent piece of a bassoon or dulcian is called a bocal. __ Just plain Bill (talk) 00:23, 3 October 2010 (UTC)