|WikiProject United States / Massachusetts||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
|It is requested that a map or maps be included in this article to improve its quality.
Wikipedians in Massachusetts may be able to help!
Removed/updated section that described the suspension of Green Line service as part of the Big Dig. It was a separate construction project.
- Unlike many other squares in Cambridge, Lechmere is not really a commercial center.
I don't see how the Cambridgeside Galleria doesn't qualify as a commercial center. -- Beland 01:33, 6 March 2006 (UTC)
Retrieval dates vs. article dates
Wouldn't it make more sense to identify the dates the referenced articles were published rather than the dates they were retrieved? The links may not last, and I think their status as web pages is secondary to their status as published articles. I'm holding off on making the change myself in case there's a style convention I'm not clear on (in which case, please feel free to explain). Massachusetts 18:54, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
- We now try to do both, with accessdate= and date= parameters to the "cite" templates. -- Beland (talk) 08:08, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
I'm not sure how to add coordinates to a page, but the coordinates for Lechmere Square are:
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Lechmere Square. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120105030618/http://www.mbta.com/about_the_mbta/t_projects/default.asp?id=14747 to http://www.mbta.com/about_the_mbta/t_projects/default.asp?id=14747
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.