Talk:Leeds General Infirmary
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Reason for the disputed-tag
The year 1771 refers to the Old Infirmary, that has given name to Infirmary Street, i.e. had another location. The current infirmary was built 1863-1869, and has since been extended several times. I'm not sure that is correct to use the date for the Old Infirmary, though it might be. Gunnar Larsson 20:31, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- This seems like a good case for expanding the article with a history section which would incorporate this information. Perhaps you should have a go? Guy Hatton 11:12, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
- I have verified the information, updated the page and removed the disputed tag. Hope you agree. Mrhawley 12:29, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
Last edited at 11:26, 25 June 2008 (UTC). Substituted at 21:48, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Leeds General Infirmary. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060515012818/http://www.leedsteachinghospitals.com/patients/aboutus/hospitals/lgi.php to http://www.leedsteachinghospitals.com/patients/aboutus/hospitals/lgi.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120211211157/http://www.leedsteachinghospitals.com/ to http://www.leedsteachinghospitals.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.