Talk:Lego Star Wars II/GA1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
No complaints or comments about the article, everything looks cited and in order. A few tiny paragraphs in reception, but those were easy to deal with. Nicely done!--Kung Fu Man (talk) 23:28, 8 July 2009 (UTC)