Talk:Lemington Power Station
|Lemington Power Station has been listed as one of the Engineering and technology good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|WikiProject Energy||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject North East England||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Lemington Power Station/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- First instance of acronyms, even "UK", is spelled out.
- Don't need to link Newcastle two times so close, same with a few other links. See WP:OVERCAT
- It is a bit redundant to, in a reference, first put in the url, then another link to the cite and then the name of the publisher. The first and last are sufficient.
- Publishers are proper nouns and therefore always capitalized.
- Ref 6 redirects to the main page of the site.
- Reference 6 has now been archived. Is there anything else? Fintan264 (talk) 17:17, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- I hate to be strict on this, but the archiveurl needs to point to an actual archive site. When I search as archive.org, it says this site is not archived due to limitations in robots.txt (meaning the site has not allowed other sites to crawl it). You will probably have to find it in another news source or alternatively ref to the paper addition. Arsenikk (talk) 21:31, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Lemington Power Station. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20051102100737/http://sine.ncl.ac.uk/view_structure_information.asp?struct_id=348 to http://sine.ncl.ac.uk/view_structure_information.asp?struct_id=348
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.