Talk:Liability and student records
|WikiProject United States||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
-Opening STatement - The opening statement on this article needs to be re-written. It takes a very small example of a process that is different in every district and charter school and make sit the opening paragraph on an article on Student Records and Liability. A more general opening should be put in place and that paragraph should be moved deep into the article if not removed entirely. It also needs citations if it is going to be kept.
- On the subject of liability and student records there are various pieces of legislation at the local, state, and federal level in the United States that dictate the legal liability of any organizations or persons handling student data in an educational context. This article discusses that in the scope of the United States, and in the scope of educational institutions and their proxies in the handling of student data for children under 19.
- This has become a very fiery topic for debate and is in the public eye right now.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Liability and student records. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140709155346/http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=2C52710D-E5C9-4655-B1C5-6CBEFAB99D6E to http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=2C52710D-E5C9-4655-B1C5-6CBEFAB99D6E
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.