Talk:Life Insurance Corporation
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Life Insurance Corporation article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is written in Indian English (colour, travelled, centre, analysed, defence), and some terms used in it may be different or absent from other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without broad consensus.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The comment(s) below were originally left at Talk:Life Insurance Corporation/Comments, and are posted here for posterity. Following several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section.
|status required this policy no.282945881|
Last edited at 12:23, 1 June 2008 (UTC). Substituted at 21:59, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Life Insurance Corporation. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140628044340/http://licindia.in/Annual_Report_2012.pdf to http://www.licindia.in/Annual_Report_2012.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131216111317/http://www.licindia.in:80/history.htm to http://www.licindia.in/history.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131023045529/http://vedabase.net:80/bg/9/22/en to http://vedabase.net/bg/9/22/en
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131215095442/http://www.licindia.in/GJF_scholarship.htm to http://www.licindia.in/GJF_scholarship.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.