Talk:Light Tank Mk VIII
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Light Tank Mk VIII article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Light Tank Mk VIII has been listed as one of the Warfare good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|WikiProject Tanks||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
- Leland Ness (2002) Jane's World War II Tanks and Fighting Vehicles: The Complete Guide, Harper Collins, London and New York, ISBN 0-00-711228-9
- Christopher Chant (2002) World Encyclopedia Of The Tank, Sutton Publishing
- Peter Chamberlain and Chris Ellis (1969) British and American Tanks of World War Two, Arms and Armour
- WWII vehicles
Format for references
I changed multiple references to the same works in this article to a different format using the Rp template. As I had an immediate objection I have reverted the changes, although I still prefer the new format.This article with the newer format is available here if anybody would like to see it. I'd be interested to hear what people have to say.
An explained example of the new format is on my Talk page, section "References using the Rp template".
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Light Tank Mk VIII. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101126134016/http://www.warwheels.net/BritishArmouredCarProductionFiguresArticleBROWN.html to http://www.warwheels.net/BritishArmouredCarProductionFiguresArticleBROWN.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.