|WikiProject Animals||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
# of species
Is this the only species in its phylum? --Savant13 13:49, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yes.--Xvazquez 08:56, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
The Gordon reference (dated 2009) indicates that the taxon ranks of Micrognathozoa and Gnathifera are unsettled, but that Micrognathozoa along with Gnathostomulida, Rotifera, and Acanthocephala should be treated as sub-taxons of Gnathifera. I don't really care which ranks are assigned to taxons in the taxobox, but if Micrognathozoa ia to be listed as a Phylum, then Gnathifera should be listed as a superphylum. -- Donald Albury 18:34, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Limnognathia. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090808201530/http://www.catalogueoflife.org/info_hierarchy.php to http://www.catalogueoflife.org/info_hierarchy.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070323043528/http://www.calacademy.org/science_now/archive/headline_science/new_critter_120700.php to http://www.calacademy.org/science_now/archive/headline_science/new_critter_120700.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.