|WikiProject Linux||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Feminism||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
This edit made the article internally inconsistent, using the terms "Linux" and "GNU/Linux" interchangeably. This is confusing; we should use one or the other. It is also evidently a poor copyedit. It should be reverted. Chris Cunningham (not at work) - talk 18:50, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
In this aritcle Chicas Linux is listed as though it were a country or region.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on LinuxChix. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-515695.html?legacy=zdnn
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070418194917/http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id%3B153046089 to http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id%3B153046089
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070930033757/http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=54f59036-777a-4c3b-9226-ea355788bc34 to http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=54f59036-777a-4c3b-9226-ea355788bc34
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110807131116/http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php/?src=rss&id=596 to http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?src=rss&id=596
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.