Talk:List of Arizona ballot propositions
|WikiProject Elections and Referendums|
|WikiProject United States / Arizona||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
This is a great page, I'm very encouraged to see that you took an almost identical approach to what I did with the List of Oregon ballot measures.
One thing that rose out of our discussion over there, was the usefulness of pages that can be printed in black-and-white. People discouraged me from coloring entire rows in the tables, and I think they were right. By the way, exactly what does the blue coloring indicate here?
Also, I think that some prose describing each election cycle (as I've done for 2004 and 2006, so far, in Oregon) is worthwhile. Might be better in a separate article, I don't know.
Anyway, keep up the good work! I'll check back to see if you have any more good ideas I can steal. I might grab those "checkmark" images off here, I like those.
-Pete 23:35, 6 March 2007 (UTC)
- The article over at List of Oregon ballot measures is in fact where I took the inspiration for this article. I looked at some of the other ones, such as the one set up for California but found the Oregon article to be superior. Good job over there.
- I did not carry over all of your columns, for example the one regarding constitutional amendments, due to the fact this is implicit in Arizona's ballot measure numbering method. Any measure numbered 1XX is for a constitutional amendment. The shading is to indicate citizen initiatives as opposed to legislative referrals. This is implicit in the 2XX measures, which are by definition citizen initiatives, but the origin of 1XX and 3XX measures is otherwise ambiguous. I'm still not sure whether I prefer the row shading method to denote this or if the addition of another column would be beneficial. The concerns about the black/white printing are valid though, and if the shading method is kept perhaps a lighter shade could be used.
- Feel free to snag the checkmark things, I incorporated those after seeing them on some other yes/no lists. Some people have argued that the red=no, green=yes coloration is inherently POV, but I think it's fine as that is a fairly universally accepted convention. Arkyan 17:59, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
http://www.azleg.gov/const/Arizona_Constitution.pdf p.105 of 107 this is footnote 2. i can't fix now. Romanfall (talk) 20:17, 18 November 2008 (UTC)romanfall
File:Flag of Phoenix, Arizona.png Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Flag of Phoenix, Arizona.png, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
|Speedy deletions at commons tend to take longer than they do on Wikipedia, so there is no rush to respond. If you feel the deletion can be contested then please do so (commons:COM:SPEEDY has further information). Otherwise consider finding a replacement image before deletion occurs.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on List of Arizona ballot propositions. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111227123839/http://www.azsos.gov/election/2006/info/pubpamphlet/english/Prop103.htm to http://www.azsos.gov/election/2006/Info/PubPamphlet/english/Prop103.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061214044231/http://www.azsos.gov/election/2006/Info/PubPamphlet/english/Prop207.htm to http://www.azsos.gov/election/2006/Info/PubPamphlet/english/Prop207.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.