Talk:List of Blackadder characters
|WikiProject Fictional characters||(Rated List-class)|
"Blackadder was notable for featuring many repeating characters and actors, particularly Rowan Atkinson as the eponymous protagonist, Edmund Blackadder..."
This makes as much sense as saying...
"Perry Mason was notable for featuring many repeating characters and actors, particularly Raymond Burr as the eponymous lawyer, Perry Mason..."
- Thank you for your suggestion. When you believe an article needs improvement, please feel free to make those changes. Wikipedia is a wiki, so anyone can edit almost any article by simply following the edit this page link at the top. The Wikipedia community encourages you to be bold in updating pages. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes — they're likely to be found and corrected quickly. If you're not sure how editing works, check out how to edit a page, or use the sandbox to try out your editing skills. New contributors are always welcome. You don't even need to log in (although there are many reasons why you might want to). —Vanderdecken∴ ∫ξφ 11:20, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- I concur. The Evil Prince Ludwig is not simply a minor character (in terms of a single episode), but was a central, pivotal character, thus important to the episode. In addition, because this episode is the closing of the series, with Ludwig's central roll in not just the episode in general but also in how the series ends, this also adds weight to his importants to the whole series. By these arguments, I advocate for the inclusion of Prince Ludwig, the Indestructible into the list no less than Non-recurring major characters
- Christopher, Salem, OR (talk) 05:08, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
- You make a valid point. For instance, Lord Flashheart only appeared once in two separate series, as well as basing Robin Hood off his characteristics. But Lord Flashheart has his own section even though his role in all appearances is not as pivotal as Prince Ludwig's. I suggested that Ludwig be included in the list no less than Non-recurring major characters. If anything, I would assume that Flashheart's position in the list be lowered, and Ludwig take his former place in Section 8.
- Christopher, Salem, OR (talk) 05:17, 19 April 2012 (UTC)